Sunday, March 28, 2010

From Drue, Declan and Maeve.




Dear Grampa,
I love you and I wish you were still here.
We are going to get your desk and fill it with the kind of candy you used to.
When I see nature I think of you.
When I cry, it reminds me how much I miss you.
Whenever I eat a mint, I think about you.
If I see a flower, I think about when you used to call me one.
Whenever I think about eating ice cream for breakfast, it's always too late!
But I always want to.
I love you,
love,
Drue
(10 1/2)

Dear Grampa,
I miss you.
I feel like you are always hugging me.
I wish you were here.
I really miss you.
I've got your OCD, and your love of nature.
You taught me how to eat ice cream for breakfast.
We moved again and we have a house right by the woods.
That makes me think of you a lot.
I love you very much,
Love,
Declan
(8 1/2)

Dear Grampa,
I miss you very much.
Since I heard you would eat ice cream for breakfast I want to eat ice cream a lot more.
When you tried to steal my binkie when you were in the hospital, I felt like you were out of the hospital.
I think of you when I eat mints.
I feel like you are still here with us.
I like how you called me flower.
Love,
Maeve
(6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.....